Webinars Spring and Summer Terms 2024
- WEBINARS, VIA ZOOM
In the post COVID-19 world, we've largely moved away use of hotel venues for meetings/conferences and have launched into on-line webinars, via Zoom, to replace these. With the exception of the webinar on The Teenage Brain (4th July) each one-day course will normally begin at 09.00 and end at 14.00. The materials (PowerPoint slides etc.) will be sent in advance to each attendee who registers. Other resources may be sent subsequent to the webinar.
NOTE ABOUT BOOKINGS: We are aware that staffing issues are challenging at present, so please note that we are accordingly very flexible regarding bookings. With webinars we are happy to book you in up to 24 hours ahead of the event, or even later should that prove necessary. During this challenging time for schools, we are trying to make access to our training as easy as possible. What we can also offer, therefore, is to provide delegates with a recording of the webinar. This must be viewed within one week of the live presentation and should be for the private use of delegate who has been booked onto the webinar. It is not to be used for wider dissemination amongst other staff members. This helps to protect our copyright of the material. If you would like to choose this option, please complete the application form and add a note to your email, saying ‘Please provide recording’. This incurs an additional fee of £20+VAT and so the total cost for this option is £110+VAT per delegate; or £100+VAT for the webinar on The Teenage Brain (4th July). The cost for each live full day webinar, excluding the choice of recording, is £90+VAT per delegate; or £80+VAT for the webinar on the Teenage Brain (4th July).
PLEASE NOTE: Our email address has been changed to: email@example.com
The following webinars have been arranged and the flyers/booking forms are attached.
- Developing Trauma Sensitive Classrooms 9th January developing_trauma_sensitive_classrooms__9th_jan_2024.docx
- Children's Attachment Styles 2024 17th January attachment_styles_2024_17th_jan_2024.docx
- ADHD, Autism, Attachment Difficulties: Blurred Lines? 24th January adhd_autism_attachment_difficulties_blurred_lines_24th_jan.docx
- Emotionally Based School Avoidance 5th February booking_form_ebsa_5th_february__1_.docx
- The Mix: ADHD, ASC, PDA 27th February booking_form_mix_adhd_asc_pda__1_.docx
- Protecting Mental Health in Schools 5th March protecting_mental_health_in_schools_5th_march.docx
- Pathological Demand Avoidance and School 17th April pathological_demand_avoidance_and_school_webinar_17th_april_2024.docx
- Supporting Children and Young People with Anxiety Difficulties in School 30th April anxiety_based_difficulties_and_school_30th_april_2024.docx
- Attachment and Trauma Demystified 14th May attachment_and_trauma_demystified_webinar_14th_may_2024.docx
- ADHD, Autism, Attachment Difficulties: Blurred Lines 5th June adhd_autism_attachment_difficulties_blurred_lines_5th_june_2024.docx
- ADHD: A World of Distractions 12th June a_world_of_distractions_successful_inclusion_of_children__and_young_people_with_adhd_12th_june_2024.docx
- Protecting Mental Health in Schools 17th June protecting_mental_health_in_schools_17th_june_2024.docx
- Building a Restorative Culture in Attachment and Trauma Sensitive Schools 2nd July building_a_restorative_culture_in_trauma_sensitive_schools_2nd_july_2024.docx
- Under Construction: The Teenage Brain 4th July (please note this runs from 09.00-12.00) under_construction_the__teenage_brain_4th_july.docx
Should you decide to book on any or all of the above webinars, you can do so via our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer all of these within the context of whole-school training, via webinars - either whole day events or twilight sessions.
Testimonials on our webinars:
"Thank you, Jenny! Another incredible webinar";
"Incredibly helpful"; "Super training - so much to think about"; "A wonderful webinar - extremely timely";
"A super course with great pace and including interactive and enjoyable reflections";
"Lots to think about. Brilliant!" "Fabulous training!";
"Amazing to do this together with schools from all over the UK" (Northern Ireland Vice Principal);
"Fabulous opportunity as Senior Leadership Team to set the tone for the recovery curriculum".
"The course today was brilliant. It was so interesting and really useful; one of the most interesting courses I've been on. The way you explain things and give examples makes it really easy to understand and I feel like I've learnt a lot and taken a lot away from today so thank you!"
"Excellent training - it has provided me with a great understanding of how to support children when they return to school"
"Brilliant training as always - Jenny's passion is infectious and her training has left me feeling inspired and positive"
We are now offering this new service of advice and support, particularly for parents and carers. For more information please contact Jenny directly (see contact details page).