As part of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which was enforced on 25th May 2018, it is a legal requirement to inform you about how we collect, process and store personal data of customers.
Jennifer Nock Training and Consultancy (JNTC) has up until now only stored data (e-mail addresses from a schools’ database), which was then used to market courses we provide through the UK. We have also diligently strived to delete schools from our database which have expressed a wish to unsubscribe.
JNTC is GDPR compliant with secure methods in-place to ensure your data is fully protected. We do not, and will not, share your data with any external organisations or individuals in or outside the EU unless specific consent has been collected. Ensuring your data is protected is our number one priority so only the relevant data processors within our organisation are authorised to access your records.
We continue to uphold the eight principles of the Data Protection Act (1998), which state that personal data must :
- be fairly and lawfully processed;
- be processed for limited purposes and not in any manner incompatible with those purposes;
- be adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- be accurate;
- not be kept longer than is necessary;
- be processed in accordance with individuals' rights;
- be secure; and
- not be transferred to countries without adequate protection.