In light of COVID-19, we are currently unable to visit schools or set up hotel conferences, so we have launched into on-line webinars, via Zoom, to replace these. Each one-day course will normally begin at 10.00am and end at 3pm (unless otherwise stated), and materials (PowerPoint slides etc.) will be sent in advance to each attendee who registers. Other resources may be sent subsequent to the webinar. Each webinar will include reference to COVID-19 where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: Our email address has been changed to: email@example.com
The following webinars have been arranged and the flyers/booking forms are attached:
Programme for the summer term:
- Working with children and young People who have Anxiety-Related Difficulties, including COVID-19 Related difficulties (6th May) anxiety_based_difficulties_and_school_6th_may_2021.docx
- More on Working with Children who have Complex Difficulties (11th May) complex_difficulties_2_11th_may.docx
- Pathological Demand Avoidance and School (20th May) pathological_demand_avoidance_and_school_webinar__20th_may.docx
- The Impact of Early Trauma on Sensory Development (25th May) flyer_the_impact_of_early_experiences_on_sensory_development_and_processing__2_.docx
- Getting Creative with Supervision (8th June) flyer_getting_creative_with_supervision__8th_june.docx
- Attachment Styles 2021: Implications for Relationships and Learning in School (16th June) attachment_styles_2021_16th_june.docx
- ADHD. Autism, Attachment Difficulties: Blurred Lines? (17th June) 09.00-14.00 blurred_lines_adhd_autism_attment_difficulties_17th_june.docx
- Children's Mental Health in the COVID-19 Era (22nd June) 09.00-14.00 childrens_mental_health_in_the_covid-19_era_22nd_june.docx
- Understanding and Supporting Children with Down Syndrome in Schools (23rd June) 09.00-14.00 understanding_and_supporting_children_with_down_syndrome_in_schools.docx
- Beyond the Recovery Curriculum (30th June) - NEW COURSE - for senior leaders and managers - also available as a whole-school training event, for whole or part of day flyer_beyond_the_recovery_curriculum.docx
- Trauma Responsive Play (1st July) 09.00-14.00 trauma_responsive_play_1st_july.docx
- The Next Steps in Attachment and Trauma: Working with children and young People who have experienced relational trauma and loss (8th July) next_steps_in_attachment_and_trauma__8th_july.docx
Should you decide to book on any or all of the above webinars, you can do so via our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer all of these within the context of whole-school training, via webinars - either whole day events or twilight sessions.
Testimonials on our webinars:
"Thank you, Jenny! Another incredible webinar";
"Incredibly helpful"; "Super training - so much to think about"; "A wonderful webinar - extremely timely";
"A super course with great pace and including interactive and enjoyable reflections";
"Using the What'sApp group tool, we were able to share ideas with each other in an interactive way";
"Lots to think about. Brilliant!" "Fabulous training!";
"Amazing to do this together with schools from all over the UK" (Northern Ireland Vice Principal);
"Fabulous opportunity as Senior Leadership Team to set the tone for the recovery curriculum".
"The course today was brilliant. It was so interesting and really useful; one of the most interesting courses I've been on. The way you explain things and give examples makes it really easy to understand and I feel like I've learnt a lot and taken a lot away from today so thank you!"
"Excellent training - it has provided me with a great understanding of how to support children when they return to school"
"Brilliant training as always - Jenny's passion is infectious and her training has left me feeling inspired and positive"
NEW Whole-School inset training day: "Mental Health in Schools: an experiential workshop for whole staff groups designed to promote emotional well-being and nurture resilience in pupils and adults, in the COVID-19 and Post Covid-19 era"
We are now offering this new service of advice and support, particularly for parents and carers, who cannot always travel to conferences. For more information please contact Jenny directly (see contact details page).