In light of COVID-19, we are currently unable to visit schools or set up hotel conferences, so we have launched into on-line webinars, via Zoom, to replace these. Each one-day course will begin at 10.00am and end at 3pm, and materials (PowerPoint slides etc.) will be sent in advance to each attendee who registers. Other resources may be sent subsequent to the webinar. Each webinar will include reference to COVID-19 where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: Our email address has been changed to: email@example.com
The following webinars have been arranged and the booking forms are attached:
Autumn Term 2020:
- Supporting Children and Young People with Anxiety-Based Difficulties, including Those Connected with COVID-19 (21st October) anxiety_based_difficulties_and_school_21st_october.docx
- Attachment and Trauma Demystified, in light of COVID-19 (4th November) attachment_and_trauma_demystified_webinar_4th_november.docx
- Blurred Lines: ADHD, Autism, Attachment Difficulties (10th November) blurred_lines_adhd_autism_attment_difficulties_10th_nov.docx
- Working with Children who have complex difficulties (17th November) working_with_children_and_young_people_who_have_complex_difficulties_17th_nov.docx
- Trauma Responsive Play (23rd November) trauma_responsive_play_23rd_november.docx
- Supporting Children and Young People who are in the Care of Local Authorities in the Covid-19 Era (25th November) lac_and_covid_19_25th_november.docx
- Attachment Styles 2020 (1st December) attachment_styles_2020_tues_1st_december.docx
- The Recovery Curriculum: Developing Fit-for-Purpose Policies for a Full Return to School (7th December) covid-19_a_recovery_curriculum_mon_7th_dec.docx
- Pathological Demand Avoidance and School, in the light of COVID-19 (14th December) pathological_demand_avoidance_and_school_webinar__14th_december.docx
Should you decide to book on any or all of the above webinars, you can do so via our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer all of these within the context of whole-school training, via webinars.
Testimonials on our webinars:
"Thank you, Jenny! Another incredible webinar";
"Incredibly helpful"; "Super training - so much to think about"; "A wonderful webinar - extremely timely";
"A super course with great pace and including interactive and enjoyable reflections";
"Using the What'sApp group tool, we were able to share ideas with each other in an interactive way";
"Lots to think about. Brilliant!" "Fabulous training!";
"Amazing to do this together with schools from all over the UK" (Northern Ireland Vice Principal);
"Fabulous opportunity as Senior Leadership Team to set the tone for the recovery curriculum".
"The course today was brilliant. It was so interesting and really useful; one of the most interesting courses I've been on. The way you explain things and give examples makes it really easy to understand and I feel like I've learnt a lot and taken a lot away from today so thank you!"
"Excellent training - it has provided me with a great understanding of how to support children when they return to school"
"Brilliant training as always - Jenny's passion is infectious and her training has left me feeling inspired and positive"
NEW Whole-School inset training day: "Mental Health in Schools: an experiential workshop for whole staff groups designed to promote emotional well-being and nurture resilience in pupils and adults, in the COVID-19 and Post Covid-19 era"
We are now offering this new service of advice and support, particularly for parents and carers, who cannot always travel to conferences. For more information please contact Jenny directly (see contact details page).