Summer Term 2020:
In light of COVID-19 we have been forced to cancel the summer courses scheduled for hotel venues in Derry/Londonderry, Belfast, Glasgow, Birmingham. London and Gloucester. However, are setting up on-line webinars, via Zoom, to replace these. Each one-day course will begin at 10.00am and end at 3pm, and materials (Powerpoint slides etc.) will be sent in advance to each attendee who registers. Other resources may be sent subsequent to the webinar.
PLEASE NOTE: Our email address has been changed to: email@example.com
The following webinars have been arranged and the booking forms are attached:
- Attachment and Trauma Demystified, in light of COVID-19 (10th June) attachment_and_trauma_demystified_webinar_10th_june.docx
- The Role of Schools, in the wake of COVID-19, in Supporting Children and Young People who have Experienced Early Adversity (17th June) the_role_of_schools_in_supporting_children_who_have_experienced_early_adversity_webinar_17th_june.docx
- Supporting Children and Young People with Anxiety-Based Difficulties, including Those Connected with COVID-19 (23rd June) anxiety_based_difficulties_and_school_webinar_23rd_june.docx
- COVID-19 - Handrails not handcuffs Promoting regulation and prosocial behaviour in schools (3rd July) covid-19_handrails_not_handcuffs.docx
- COVID-19 - A Recovery Curriculum: Developing Fit-for-Purpose Policies for the Return to School (7th July) covid_19_a_recovery_curriculum.docx
- COVID-19 - A Recovery Plan for the School Community (9th July) covid-19_a_recovery_plan.docx
- Pathological Demand Avoidance and School, in light of COVID-19 (13th July) pathological_demand_avoidance_and_school_webinar_19th_may.docx
- Supporting Children and Young People with Anxiety-Based Difficulties, including those connected with COVID-19 (15th July) anxiety_based_difficulties_and_school_webinar_23rd_june.docx
Should you decide to book on any or all of the above webinars, you can do so via our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials on our webinars:
"Thank you, Jenny! Another incredible webinar";
"Incredibly helpful"; "Super training - so much to think about"; "A wonderful webinar - extremely timely";
"A super course with great pace and including interactive and enjoyable reflections";
"Using the What'sApp group tool, we were able to share ideas with each other in an interactive way";
"Lots to think about. Brilliant!" "Fabulous training!";
"Amazing to do this together with schools from all over the UK" (Northern Ireland Vice Principal);
"Fabulous opportunity as Senior Leadership Team to set the tone for the recovery curriculum".
NEW Whole-School inset training day: "Mental Health in Schools: an experiential workshop for whole staff groups designed to promote emotional well-being and nurture resilience in pupils and adults, in the COVID-19 and Post Covid-19 era"
We are now offering this new service of advice and support, particularly for parents and carers, who cannot always travel to conferences. For more information please contact Jenny directly (see contact details page).